The Jinko Solar Tiger N-Type 54HL4-(V) monocrystalline module uses N-type cells with Hot 2.0 technology for reliable performance and reduced LID/LETID effects. The SMBB technology brings more module performance, thanks to improved light absorption and improved current transport. The solar modules are PID resistant and certified against salt spray and ammonia. These solar modules are extremely insensitive to weather influences. Certified for: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal).
The Jinko Tiger Neo N-type 54HL4-(V) offering excellent next-gen features and technology, including:
- N-Type technology allows for greater efficiency, lower degradation, and longer lasting panels
- Multi-Busbar Solar Cell giving the latest in solar technology to improve efficiency while looking great
- Optimized Temperature Coefficient -0.30%/℃
- Up to 21.25% module conversion efficiency
- 0~+3% power tolerance
- Hot 2.0 technology with better reliability and lower LID/LETID
- Able to withstand extreme weather conditions: Certified to withstand heavy wind loads (2400 Pascal)
- Low Degradation, with an annual degradation rate of only 0.4% over 30 years after the first year.
- 25 Year Product Warranty | 30 Year Linear Power Warranty