With the Fronius GEN24 inverter as the core of a private PV system, households can produce their own energy flexibly, sustainably and cost-effectively.
The Primo GEN24 provides the ultimate in future-proof capabilities. A string inverter that can be upgraded to a hybrid inverter, the Primo GEN24 is essentially two inverters in one. With “Fronius UP” the Primo GEN24 can be upgraded via software to a Primo GEN24 Plus for connection to a DC coupled battery, providing increased self-consumption and/or emergency back-up power.
With broad MPPT voltage windows, high short-circuit current inputs and open communication interfaces, the Primo GEN24 is suitable for all single-phase residential installations. Like all Fronius products, the Primo GEN24 is actively cooled for longevity in Australia’s harsh climate. The fan runs slower (and quieter) than its SnapInverter predecessor.
Multi-award-winning Primo GEN24:
– Reddot Award 2019
– Intersolar Award 2019
– German Design Award Winner 2021
– German Innovation Award 2021
– First class efficiency
- Fronius UP – a software update that turns the GEN24 into a hybrid inverter for connection of a battery storage system to the “Full Backup” emergency power function.
- Dynamic Peak Manager – an integrated shade-tolerant software solution to maximise yield even in partial shade
- Flexible and quick installation – SuperFlex Design enables maximum flexibility in system design for different roof orientations and partial shading of modules
- Easy commissioning with Fronius Solar.start
- Smart monitoring & remote maintenance via Fronius Solar.web
|Fronius Primo GEN24 5.0|
|DC input voltage range|
(V DC min – V DC max)
|65 – 600V DC|
|Nominal input voltage (V DC.r)||400V DC|
|Max. usable input current (I DC max)||34 A (22 A / 12 A )|
|Number of MPP trackers||2|
|AC rated power (P AC,r)||5000W|
|Nominal AC output current|
(@ 220/230 V)
|Dimensions (W*H*D)||530 * 474 * 165 mm|
|Weight (inverter/with packaging)||15.4/19|
|Degree of protection||IP66|
|Operating ambient temperature range||-40 to 60 ℃|
|Cooling||Active Cooling Technology|